Thursday, October 14, 2010

Babies, Babies, & more babies!

So this has been a fun filled month of babies and baby making...lol

Matts cousin just had her baby on Tuesday, he is a very beautiful baby boy!  I took the kids to see him at the hospital last night and they did very well with him!  Brianna wanted to hold him the whole time and so did Kayden...Austin wasnt too interested for some reason which is odd....he usually wants to hold them too!!!  Mom and baby are doing great and Reed is so precious!  I do have to say I had three very well behaved children last night!!!  They make me so proud!!!!!!!!!

We have been trying to breed our two female goats this month so in 155 days we could/will have milk!!!!  Were super excited!!!  It will be an interesting feat considering none of us have ever milked anything!!!  I have done a lot of reading on milking goats however, some say it is a very difficult process......kicking does, stepping into the milk pail, knocking it off the stand.....so we shall see!  Only time will tell!!!!!  Like I have said before there is never a dull moment at our house!!!  I wouldnt have it any other way either!!!!  I hope to be able to milk 2 does this spring!!  That should give us sufficient milk to drink cook with and make cheese!!!  Yumm!!!  and if there is any left over I would like to try to make soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment